Saturday 10 August 2013

Leather Beauty/Venustas Poll-The Results


The Winner-Ms Nao
In second Place -Ms Tohka
In Third Place Ms Aqua.
In Fourth Place-Ms Sakuya
All images in this post copyright Himmel I must say thank you to them to allow me to post this poll.
 As you can see there's a new header for this blog -I'll leave it up for a month .
Not quite sure just yet what I'll do with this blog - the original blog seems to be more popular but I think  I can feature a few posts here too now and again.
For much more pictures like the ones above http://www.dominatricis.com/main2.htm
there are  two other dominatricis sites that focus on smoking and bdsm (which isn't my cup of tea) but the models and clothes are beguiling as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...