Thursday 19 December 2013

Barbara

As you can see from new header and background image of  blog my latest retro-crush is Barbra Parkins- I found an old photoshop coloured  photo of her I did a few years back (not as good as I thought it was now looking at it-I would go back it if I can download a brush for photoshop 5.5-that's what I use -but it's so ancient in computer years not sure that's possible) I know I'd make her hair a little lighter and I'm not now sure why some of the colours have faded back to grey- but the originals such a cool image I decided it might make a good title header.
 The original black and white image comes from a promo for a John Huston directed spy movie  entitled The Kremlin Letter - not sure if she actually wears these clothes in the film itself-from what I've seen it doesn't look like it-but seeing as I'm writing a story all about all Cold War espionage I may have a look at the movie(I like John Huston films anyhow)
Here's a few screencaps from another movie she starred in "Puppet on a Chain"made back in 1971.also featuring a few extras and Penny Casdagli in the black mack in the last few screencaps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...