Wednesday 29 October 2014

The Scream Team



1.
2.
3.
Well I can't really imagine Soledad  screaming -she has such a quietness to her face it casts a  mystery about her -such a pity she died so young,



4.
5.
6. Ingrid Pitt is the undisputed heavyweight champion of scream queens...practicually invented the phrase- She and Christopher Lee were a winning combo but pictures you see here are from Wild Geese 2 a Mercenary movie-quite a sad picture to make seeing as Richard Burton died before filming commenced.
7.
8."Mean Machines "great in this movie too.
 9.
Eileen Daly as Lilith Silver-a name and look that very much influenced one of my characters in my comics I was developing her just as this film came out.I've said this before I prefer this type of film to big budget like Underworld-Lilith was on the block earlier I like the comedy too in this movie.
Emily's just great.Really good horror anthology -again great black sense of humour running through this movie.

Eyes Without A Face(1960)One of most beautifully lit, and dreamlike worldliness and at the same time disturbing to the core. A Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...