Sunday 22 February 2015

Oscars 2015-Supporting Ladies

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Continuing on the Oscar theme tonight- see main blog for 20+pics  of  nominees for 2015 Academy  awards thought I'd follow up that post with  a post featuring nominees for best supporting actress
beginning with Keira Knightly for her role in "The Imitation Game" alongside that posh  guy who sounds like a thouroughbred sasuage .(Still  if you play Sherlock Holmes you gotta have a interesting name)

6.
7.

8.
9.
10.
Patricia Arquette for Richard Linklater's "Boyhood".
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Reminds me of ShirleyManson here-Emily Stone for "Birdman"
16.
17.

18.
19.
20. Laura Dern-who's nominated for "Wild"
 21.
 22.
Can't say I'm wild about these types of watermarks - if Meryl wins  it's going to be a tad tricky to find more pictures lol.
 23
24.
25. Meryl Streep is up for the Oscar (again) for "Into the Woods" -always thought she should play Germaine Greer they kind of lookalike. So same as original blog whoever wins I'll post a few more pictures on Monday-mind you I can't even watch it as my TV signals totally down-I'll find out the results in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...