Thursday 14 May 2015

"Шина является панк рокер"-Post 15.

I hope this translated properly otherwise it's just gibberish lol -but it's meant to be "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" in Russian --As promised  all week .The Pussy Riot post ..with a very special guest
1.
Love this shoot I wonder if Nadya and Masha are aware of the  "Deadly Sins"? -and the fact two characters are based upon them ? Nadyas jacket even has red rolled sleeves like Louisa's..more than likely coincidance seeing as nobody seems to visit page including you bunch of  nerf herders .. but here's a extract from story
2.
I guess my Putin  guy in Davy Crockett hat has a closer resemblence ... but you get the idea .. could base characters on  film stars or pop stars -but I admire their punk rock spirit-intellegence and of course beauty external and internal  -I do want a whole three dimensonal  person to come across rather than just another cliche ...many more pages of this story to come -this project is far from dead-working on a party scene as I type ... just going kind of slow on this one -there's no rush.on
this..
3.

 4.
5.

6.
7.

8.

9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
I love what Thee Riot represent  -sure they hob nob with Madonna and all that(I kinda got a soft spot for Borderline and Lucky Star-in all honesty lol)  but  is not important -what they represent is beautiful future for the oppressed and voiceless of this world they'll fight there corner to the death - thank God they're are people like them out there.- I'll stick another track on Rumble Radio tonight  if it can upload ... I'll feature my fave track (worth putting subtitles up for that one)a few interviews and I'll follow that with videos for "I Can't Breath".. which features Jack Wood  on vocals -I'll post a few pics and vids  of her afterwards.
Ann Arbor -MC5Ville.
It's great to hear Nadya's English is getting better..much better. I'm sure people haven't got all thetime in the world to watch these but there here to dip into from time to time-and you may just  learn something . Jack Wood.
16.
17.
18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...