Tuesday 9 June 2015

"Suzy Is a Headbanger" - Post 12

1
2.
3.
This shot is very much in the 1980's Leeds band style the type of image  you'd see in a little box in Sounds magazine..does remind me  a bit of that lol
.4.
5.
I remember seeing Slipnot in MacDonalds without their masks in London eating fries circa 2000.you wouldn't catch the Mummies unmasked though. Always liked this band -Sabbath meets Raga Rock (well  I can hear a little bit of eastern influence sometimes)-and Harriet's a great frontwoman.They do warrant  a whole post  rather than three bands today.(plus I've got hay fever  which don't help much here )
6.
 7.
 8.


My mate was at this gig. Here's near enough a whole set to round things off..
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...