Wednesday 8 July 2015

Action Woman -Post 25

1
Lara Croft -Today thought I'd feature some of my fave female gaming characters - bit out of date as I haven't played a game in ages -xbox 360's  dying and I'm waiting for next generation consoles to drop in price.. so this may seem a bit retro ...

2. Ruby Malone from Wet- would like a sequel - she was great- her knees must hurt with all that sliding though... and her liver must be shot with all the whiskey she knocks back .
 3. Mona Sax-I would like a Max Payne 4-but last game took so long to make -and they had Max walk into the sunset - but who knows?Was a great series of games.
4.
A Jane Shepherd- have to admit only got the first game-but kept on getting stuck  on it. -played demo for third game - that was excellent too.

5. Another blast from the past -Joanne Dark (They really should do a third person re-vamp  of these games )
6.
Another classic character that could do with the same treatment -Cate Archer.

7. Another Mass Effect character cosplay  Miranda Lawson-should really play whole serial-never have the time.

8.
Catwoman.
9. Talia al Ghul.
10.
Harley Quinn -miight look great but she's got an annoying personality lol
Loved the Arkham games -certainly a highlight in the xbox360 era- graphics were spot on like a Glenn Fabry bought to life-havent played  the Origins game guess that'll one of the last things I'll play on theold console(old gets really quick these days) .. still play Warriors on Playstation 2 though (as it's a  great game-more  games like that one please )

11. Viola De Wynter
12. Shaundi- You can tell I love Saints Row from all the post's and films I made in the past -my female boss should be cosplayed really but she's not as famous as Shaundi or Viola. .
A very geeky and somewhat adolescent post -I'm basically a 42 year teenager -rather be that way-I suppose -I was watching the budget (yet another one )on TV I wonder how these  people wind up so square?there just a few years older than me some younger -the mind boggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...