Tuesday 11 August 2015

"She Lives in Time of Her Own" Post 13



1.
2.
3.
4.


5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Rachel Riley of  Countdown ,Gadget Show and Eight Out of Ten Cats does Countdown ..she does deserve legendary status here   I keep missing Countdown these days as they've shifted it from it's regular time slot -images from various sources but mainly from fansite http://www.rachelriley.org/
here's my originl Rachel Posts on main blog http://leatherbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=rachel+riley   although these pale in comparrison  to fansites
A few clips of the lovely Rachel-you'll find far more on fansite

2 comments:

  1. I adore Rachel Riley too but it's very weird- in my opinion she's one of those stunning, sexy people who for some reason is just not photogenic. I find that most still frame photos don't do her beauty any justice at all. In real life/moving picture, she is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of these are newspaper shots -I try to avoid that type of photography really -as mostly it's instrusive -and people tend not to prepared to be in front of camera but it's rare to see outside tv studio I guess -more of a natural than a model which is a skill -been able to react to camera - but I like Rachel-hard not to.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You May Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...